miércoles, agosto 23, 2006

The Smiths - Miserable Lie :: 11 of 12

The Smiths/miserable lie

So, goodbye
Please stay with your own kind
And I'll stay with mine
There's something against us
It's not timeIt's not time
So, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
I know I need hardly say
How much I love your casual way
Oh, but please put your tongue away
A little higher and we're well away
The dark nights are drawing in
And your humour is as black as them
I look at yours, you laugh at mine
And "love" is just a miserable lie
You have destroyed my flower-like life
Not once - twice
You have corrupt my innocent mind
Not once - twice
I know the wind-swept mystical air
It means : I'd like to see your underwear
I recognise that mystical air
It means : I'd like to seize your underwear
What do we get for our trouble and pain ?
Just a rented room in Whalley Range
What do we get for our trouble and pain ?...Whalley Range

Into the depths of the criminal worldI followed her ...

I need advice, I need advice I need advice,
I need advice Nobody ever looks at me twice
Nobody ever looks at me twice
I'm just a country-mile behindThe world
I'm just a country-mile behindThe whole world Oh oh, oh
...I'm just a country-mile behind The world
I'm just a country-mile behind The whole worldOh oh, oh ...
(Take me when you go )

1 comentario:

Addiction Kerberos dijo...

Jajajajaa Miserable Chacal... muy buena canción del Miserable Morrisey: Ud lo ha dicho, el mejor post.